Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CONGRATS TO THE NICHOVA CHRONICLES!!!

YEAH!!!. I just realized that I've hit a blogging milestone. 50 blogs!!!! So to celebrate the occasion I will list my top 10 blogs thus far in descending order then name the winner.

Honorable Mentions

Nicole the Grouch
i like me.

No Regrets Please
realization

Math
utter randomness. yet cute and intelligent.

Gotta Get My Life Together
interesting observation

10. Milk Chocolate Love
about music..nuff said

9. My Inner Circle
about my friends..nuff said

8. Worth
about me..nuff said. lol

7. Women Shave your Legs!!!
something that was on my chest for awhile

6. Black People
mmm

5. Nicole, Naturally
:)

4. Can I Rub Your Head and Wash Your Hair
bigger :)

3. Caribbean Massive
about my men..nuff said.

2. Black Men Reading
my gift to my brothers

1. The ONLY one
my gift to myself


And my absolute favorite is.........(Drum roll Please)................................................................................

Rape & Divorce

This blog flowed like water out of me. The truest lesson I've learned about how I became 'that girl' full of scars.

I am proud of my blog. When I re-read some of my blogs they seem really interesting to me. I make myself laugh quite a bit. NicHova's cool!! Tell ya friends about me!!

btw....the other blogs that didn't make the list are just as good....please spend some time and enlighten yourselves with the knowledge I drop like hot fiyah.

LOL.

4 comments:

LudaKhris said...

LOL...ur insane. Drop it like hot fire, lol!

NicHova said...

ummmm why aren't you in your final?!

Maryk6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryk6 said...

Nichova ur a silly girl but at the sametime so wise... Gotta love you!