Monday, April 14, 2008

Nicole the Grouch

I'm a lil grouchy today. :(

I don't feel like talking to anybody.

I don't want anybody smiling at me.

Happiness will make me barf today.

I'm not in the mood...just not.

I wasn't sour earlier.

I think I need some endorphin injections to fix my mood.

I have a bitter flavor about me.

I wanna go back under my covers and just squeeze my eyes shut until I sleep....even though I'm not tired.

I think I'm gonna carry around a pitch fork.

I'm gonna roll my eyes alot today.

I was in a good mood like 30minutes ago.

I wish somebody would just say something completely ignorant so I can storm out waving my arms.

lol.

Aight I just made myself smile.

Nevermind.

3 comments:

T said...

happy monday!!! ;-)

LudaKhris said...

Why the heck are you so angry...lol.

Sounds like a case of the mondays.

Maryk6 said...

LMAO... i get this way sometimes... and sometimes I have no idea why... i might suffer from bipolar disorder or I could truly just be a b*tch like most ppl say i am... def isn't a PMS thing for me (sorry i knw u don't like when women talk about it, lol).