Sunday, April 20, 2008

Colonic #1

I had my first colonic Friday the 18th! Whew! It was a wild scene. lol

So I thought the appt was for this coming friday and then my friend called me while he was on the way for his and then I realized......I was about to have a tube in my bum in about 1.5hrs! I wanted to cry. I thought I still had a week to get my mind right. But I think this way was actually better for me. Dove on in...

So the technician sat me down for the consult. We talked about my diet. My current health. What I wanted to accomplish. bla bla bla

I went in the bathroom, freshened up, put on that gown that opens in the back and lied down on my left side. She gave me a warm pack for my abdomen.

I SWEAR my whole body went numb as I laid there waiting....for you know what. I didn't look. I just took some deep breaths and imagined I was at the beach. lol. The worst part was over in like 1.1sec. No pain whatsoever.

This blog is gettin kinda gross......if you have a weak stomach please stop reading now.

So she cranks up the machine and I start to feel warm water entering my body. Sorta weird. Didn't hurt or anything. Just weird. I laid there while she filled me up for about 5min and then I felt a sudden sensation of being full. When the pressure became great I signaled to her and she released all the water.

This is where the story gets interesting. (I cannot believe I am typing this for the public to read) Apparently I'm full of gas bubbles. :( Each time she tried to fill me I would feel full within 10 seconds and she'd have to release the water and let all the gas and such out. This went on for about 40minutes. Finally the last ten minutes we started unearthing 'things'. Things that have been in there for quite some time. Things that were rotting and causing toxins to seep into my blood stream. Scary.

So when it was done my stomach IMMEDIATLY was flatter. It was all soft. I could poke it all the way in. I could see the potential for real abs!!! I could sing better cause I had better control over my diaphram. I felt lighter. It was great!

Really people. Yall have to get your colons and large intestines cleaned. It is the center of most disease. Migraines, problem skin, dull complexion, impaird immune system.....and the list goes on. It doesn't hurt....it's just a lil weird.

I'm going back for the next two Fridays. I bought a package deal. I'm excited to really get down to the nitty gritty in there. Get it all out and start afresh.

Anybody wanna join me?!

2 comments:

Maryk6 said...

ok i need a cost breakdown =0)

NicHova said...

$85 for one.
$220 for the 3package deal.

Well worth it. I have my third this friday. I will blog shortly about the second colonic I had this past friday.