Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Colonic #2

I apologize. I've been neglecting my blog. I've been BUSY.

Just last night I spent 4hrs in the ER because since my horrific flu earlier this month I've been coughing. And not just the cute, cover your mouth, cough. I've been hacking and my body is now on strike. The ER folks had the audacity to tell me that I either have asthma or allergies. I KNOW this ain't true so I'm going to find a doctor that agrees with me.

But I'm going to share the specifics about my second colonic I had on the 25th.....

This time I used the 'open system'. This is about to be gross....lol. Please don't eat and read at the same time.

So instead of a table there is what I can best describe as a lazy boy recliner with a toilet attachment. You disrobe from the waist down and sit on this lazy boy bed and there is a big opening where your 'bum' is. That opening leads to the machine.

So the thing that is inserted is skinnier than your pinky finger. (You gotta put it in there yourself this time. It was nothing, really) The lady comes back in the room and simply turns on the water and leaves you alone. The water never gets turned off. When I start to get full and I feel the need to 'go' you just 'go'. And it goes into the machine and you can see it fly by in the tube. Quite interesting. You're just on a reclining toilet bowl for an hour. I liked it. This way I'm in control rather than her. Downside is that you can become lazy. There were about 10minutes where I just didn't feel like holding it in and pushing myself so the results weren't as great. I finally stopped being lazy the last 5minutes and I held it long and when I let it out there was quite a bit of 'stuff'.

But unlike last time I wasn't real gassy. Instead I had mucus. It looked like thinned out cotton coming out in the water. Apparently mucus has to do with inflammation. I must be quite an inflamed somebody.

But I had a pleasant time. At one point I was humming. lol.

I have one more this coming Friday. I intend to go back to the closed system this time so the technician can really push me that extra mile.....

Update will follow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(You gotta put it in there yourself this time. It was nothing, really).... lol like that kind of stuff huh? bwahahaha

Sike naw... does it really make you feel better all inside?

NicHova said...

Mr. Devil your comment very very narrowly passed my standards for approval for posting.

No i do NOT like that kind of stuff. Do you?

Yes it does make me feel better. After this Friday I will post a blog discussing the general overview of the experience.

LudaKhris said...

Gasp!

Kids kids can we not fight on the blog please. I have to say my "movements" feel much more thorough than they did before.

And yes I like that kinda stuff :-)