Thursday, May 1, 2008

Caribbean Massive.....

Aight. So my friend had up a blog post and I left a comment. http://prettynpnk-n-randomshyt.blogspot.com/2008/04/im-going-to-hell-now.html

Basically I cannot with a clear conscience recommend that someone date a Jamaican, Trinidadian, Tobagonian or a Haitian man. Unless of course I know the man personally and he's proven to be decent.

These islands produce unfaithful men. Period. Nowhere in their minds does the thought of monogamy exist. And honestly, the women of these islands know it and pretty much accept it. They don't even flip out that much when these men are caught cheating. If you wanna call it 'caught' cause they rarely try to seriously hide it.

Now I'm not a 'hater' as her 'man-friend' called me this morning. Not at all. I LOVE the men of the Caribbean. Actually I am loyal to em. I know that I'm going to marry one of them or I won't get married at all. I need one of them to take charge of me. I can be a handful. I don't think African American guys have what it takes to truly get inside my mind and calm me. They are just so potent; in every way. I need a peanut punch drinkin man. Their maleness is undeniable. Overpowering. It's just so....mmm.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! I'll shampoo ya locks. Oh gosh.

MMM. let me stop for a second and breathe.............................................................................................................aight I'm back.

I'm West Indian so I know these things. I'm going to recommend a few islands to those women who, like me, cannot date men other than those from the West Indies.

1. St. Lucia - this is my dad and his side of the family. They are quite cute. All of my millions of cousins are very attractive. They tend to have dreads alot as well; always a plus. These men are hard workers and take care of their children. They cheat but not on the high levels of the Jamaican and Trini man. You need to give this man sex all the time and keep your body right. They like eye candy. They are linear thinkers like me and my dad. French inspired accents.

2. St. Kitts (the Virgin Islands in general) - these ones are pretty friendly. Social. Not so rugged if you like that type. I'd dare to say maybe a lil sensitive. I can't stand soft men but some girls do. More prone to show their emotions. And of course, all men have the potential to cheat, but these are more in tune with such things as love and crap. lol. Good luck.

3. Grenada - They don't do the dreads so much so I'm not sure. They are more of the home building type of men. More church men I think per population. Average on the attractive scale. Nothing special. Just decent men. I have seen some ashy heels on a few of these. The accent is cute.

4. Barbados / Bahamas / Antigua - now my mom recommended these for me. I don't know many personally but I would suspect they are chill characters. If I had to chose I'd pick Bahamas then Barbados based on looks. I like a darker but silken man. lol. I'm crazy. Antiguans are lighter. No can do. I feel the light skinned ones are lacking in potency, lil watered down.

5. Guyana - technically not the West Indies, actually South America. But they share our culture so they get included. I dated one of these for quite some time. They are similar to Trinidad I believe; maybe because they are so close to each other. Now these know how to cook. I like that ALOT. They got the indians like Trinidad but you can easily find a pure black one. The accent sounds comical to me but it's an accent so...... The food is great. Curry like I like. This one is hard for me to call cause the one I dated is making it hard for me to make blanket statements. He has dreads now and I don't think he's the cheating type...so take it for what it is when making your decisions.

I'm not familiar with the men of most of the other islands too much. I really must big up my St. Lucians though. If I wasn't probably related to the whole island I'd marry me one of them. They are the cutest by far. Complete package for me anyways. Oh yeah, they cook too. My dad can throw down far better than my mom.

Not to toss Trini and Jamaica to a corner.....they are great too......EXCEPT they cannot be faithful. Plain truth of it all.

btw....Nichova will re-enter the dating world in July. Watch out world!

4 comments:

Maryk6 said...

Let me add to the list of unfaitful Caribbean men. The latin ones are too. Puerto-Ricans even though they are a U.S territory and Dominican Republican's who are their neighbors and will fight you if you get them two confused! They are some fine ones I tell you like my boy Oveous Maximus the poet. He can def get it wit his swagger and oh so yummy self! But they are both usually mujeriegos which mean womanizers. Some PR's are either gay or DL like some Jamaican's tend to be as well. So it like damn why they gotta be all sexy in appearance wit their sexy accents but no good to us?!? It's not fair!!!

NicHova said...

No it's not fair......the risks we take

LudaKhris said...

I'm sorry I just don't find that man appealing.

Sorry.

NicHova said...

Oh that's fine. I don't care who likes him cause I love him. very deeply.
him and mr. 3000 I love with all my being. If I could just get 3000 to grow his dreads back it'd be perfection.