Monday, June 30, 2008

Smallpox, Child Abuse, Wholesomeness

I'm irritated. Some bug bit my leg and it has left a gross bump. It's right about my ankle and it looks like I gots small pox. I take pride in my legs and this is horrifying to me.

So I went to DC for a few hours today to get my Passport renewed. It was a ZOO. I wish I had my camera so I could post the pics for all to see.

Screaming babies, body odor, ashy heels, cussin citizens...lol One guy said he was ashamed to be an American because they wouldn't issue him a passport (he forgot his birth certificate home by the way).

But I do wonder why state and federal offices have to act like they rule the world. They have NO respect for your time and don't care if they are ruining your plans. And not only that, the most ignant/unattractive people work there. It must be a requirement on the application (Ass Holes ONLY).

And it's like they happy to say 'I'm sorry ma'am but you won't be able to make your flight'. Cause they broke and can't afford to go no where but Six Flags. I felt bad for this one white lady. She was tryna get to Europe and they gave her some reason why she'd have to come back tomorrow and she FLIPPED OUT. Apparently she'd been waiting since 8:30AM (she didn't have an appt like Nichova :) The black chick behind the counter didn't so much as bat her eyes whilst this white lady was waving her arms about and yelling. lol. Sorry, you had to be there.

And then I almost snatched this Indian lady's lil son. He was screaming and she wouldn't stop him. And he wasn't a baby, he was about 2. That's old enough to get slapped in your throat. I started to time it. If they didn't call me to get my passport within 3 more minutes I was gonna have to tell the lady to 'Get a handle on your loud ass kid!' And I don't even curse no more but I think I'da done so today. I was imagining myself kicking this 2yr old in the face. He was SOOOO LOUD.

I'm not a child abuser.

And yesterday I went to my cousin's going away party. I had a good ole' time. And there was no drinking, or cussing, or sexual overtones. It was wholesome grown up fun. Felt nice. I didn't stick out like a sore thumb for once.

Random blog today....my apologies.

No comments: