Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Old Fogie Nichova?

Happy Tuesday! :)

I was off yesterday so I am very well rested. I had to go to traffic court.....I won of course.

Today I'm biting off my friend's inspirations (sorry TJ but I can't think of anything else to write about).

I'm feeling like a granny. Not really like an old fogie but I do see that I've aged. I'm not even 26 yet and I would prefer to play Bingo then go to a club. I enjoy Lifetime movies and hot cider. I would preferably be in bed by 10pm nightly. Rap and Club music give me a headache. I listen to 96.3FM and WTOP. My back is always aching. My knees crack occasionally. I find myself telling young people "You'll understand when you are my age". lol Veggies actually aren't so bad. And things are often TOO sweet. I never thought I'd see the day.

When Pastor is preaching I can actually relate. I be in there clapping and 'Amen-ing' and nodding. My life can actually be a lesson for young people. I gots stuff to share.

After my birthday next month I will start to deny my age.

When I picture a great vacation it consists of doing NOTHING. I want to lay on a beach and sleep, get a massage afterwards, sleep some more, snorkel or something, take a nap, go on a nice walk then..... you get the idea.

I don't think anything is wrong with me. I'm not boring. As a matter of fact I think alot about quitting my job and traveling when I've got the funds ready. Yesterday I was thinking about moving to another state just to get a change of scenery. I was thinking to apply to grad school across the country or something. I'm only gonna live once so why stick up in this place? The world is too big to be content in Montgomery County Maryland. I've been thinking about buying a house but I don't feel right putting down roots anywhere yet. I have no idea where I'll settle down. Might be in another country. I'm open to all kinds of things. Anybody feel me? Probably not.

A paradox lives in me. I feel like a granny sometimes but I'm not ready for children yet because I wanna live on my own dime for a little while longer. I wouldn't mind the companionship of a husband but I'd wanna live child free for a few years and explore together. I either feel old or really young; no in betweens with me.

I just want to be happy and experience a surprise here and there in life. I HATE routine. I can't deal with knowing EXACTLY how my week is going to play out. Even if something bad happens at least it wasn't expected. I want SOMETHING.....

Maybe I'm just a restless soul. Always searching and pushing and asking questions. Perhaps I should be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones. I want some great adventures too.

No comments: