Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy but Tense

Happy Monday!!!

I'm chipper today! Well rested.

Today I'd like to talk about sex and the lack of it in my life.

Yes there is HUGE lack of sex in my life and I am VERY happy about that. Here is why:

1. Herpes - who gets herpes?!?!?! Not Nichova I'll tell you that much. How the hell..... People don't seem to realize that you can get herpes from protected sex. Condoms don't help you with that one. The surrounding fluids that touch your skin are just as bad. And homeboy doesn't have to have an outbreak. Everything could be lookin normal down there and next thing you know the doc is in the room tellin you that herpes is coursing through your veins. HELLZ NO!!!!

2. HIV - DUH!! But condoms do help with this so I can understand why you guys think you are safe. But how about the African American women between the ages of 18-25 that have the highest rate of contracting this?! And do you know why?! Them dirty down-low brothas!. And you can be down low with a girl or a boy. Either way you nasty and you putting my body at risk. Once again, HELLZ NO!!!!

3. All other STDs - Ok so the rest of the stuff can probably be cleared up with some medicinal potion in a tube but does that mean I'm gonna let it happen? There isn't a man in the world who is worth repeated exposures to disgusting infections! Most men do not get tested so they don't even know what the hell they've got. Constant infections can lead to infertility. So, HELLZ NO!!!

4. Unwanted pregnancy - Ummm. Right. No can do. I'm not even gonna lie. I've gotten carried away quite a few times in my young life and it's nothing but God's mercy that saved me from not having a baby at a young age. I was WRONG. I just shake my head in silence when I think about it. I cannot let that happen. And since I don't believe in pumping regulating medication into my body daily, any sex would mean a possible pregnancy. I'm simply not ready to properly provide ALL of the needs of another human being. It's about way more than money.

5. God - Last but certainly not least. I can't be ignoring God's advice for how I should be living my life. Every single thing He has asked that we do is so that we can have the best life ever. If women maintained their virtue and waited for a hubby to open their.... I think the world would be a safer place. lol. No really I do. God has asked that we don't fornicate. And I wonder why?! Is it so that we can avoid 1-4 above?! So yes, out of respect for God's wisdom I shall keep it under locks till a man is worthy to be called my husband.

That's it for today. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am VERY happy that I have absolutely no sex life. Lil tense though...

Nichova

3 comments:

LudaKhris said...

I'm a lil offended. You can't blame HIV on gay people...thats such a myth. Its even more prevalent in "straight" populations. Men cheat! blame it on that. I'd like the blog amended!

NicHova said...

Excuse me sir. There shall not be an amendment to the blog because NOWHERE in the blog did I blame HIV on gay men. I said 'you can be down-low with a man or a woman', thus I blamed cheating men.

Thanks. Yall be paranoid. Geesh!

Maryk6 said...

I agree that many ppl are foolish in their sexual activities... i knw a grl that has sex w/o any protection to a "man" that fucks other females... can u say STD!!! Although by the grace of God she hasn't contracted anything as far as her and her OBGYN knw b/c there are STD's that show no symptoms till you have a breakout... But yeah, I'm happy in my celibacy!