Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nichova Warrior Princess

Back to me being/feeling a lil older.

I went out with two of my buddies after work and realized something.....I am too old for drama as well. I've been single and dateless for a year and it has been the most peaceful year of my entire life! I haven't had the boyfriend/girlfriend drama that I'd become accustomed too. Relationship issues are just not cool and I am too old for it.

Nichova is a straight up chick these day. If I like someone I'll just tell them and see how they feel. I dont like rejection but I loathe the head games even more. Who has time for alla that?! We grown as hell!

Don't drop no hints and expect me to pick em up. I'ma notice and peace out. I get annoyed easily with the nonsense. I just feel like at this stage of my life I have been through or seen all there is to see about relationships. Its TOO MUCH. I have promised myself that no matter how nice the guy is and perfect he may seem, if he cannot be straight up and real with me then he needs to LEAVE ME ALONE. I'll just end up snatching his masculinity eventually if he keeps hanging around me.

I'm not Xena/Nichova Warrior Princess or nothing but I do think I am very smart and a strong personality. Not strong as in loud and pushy but strong as in secure and confident. I'm actually pretty quiet and chill and 'to myself' most of the time. It works to my advantage because I like to giggle to myself when people think they are outsmarting me. Men especially. Gotta just leave em alone and let them feel smart sometimes.

I just don't know how this is going to work out. People keeping asking me what I'm going to do once I put myself back on the market. I am very interested to see the type of man that is able to stick it out with me. I already know the type. It'll be the guy that pisses me off cause he calls me out on my *ish and I can't say anything back. I need to be put in my place and I know it. It's the one that says 'come here for a second' (with the head tilt thingy) and I take him seriously and actually go instead of rolling my neck and going the opposite way. Or how about a man that winks at me and I gotta bite my lip to keep myself together. THAT is what Nichova needs but of course is harder to find than the fountain of youth. REAL men.


Oh yes and I want someone spiritual like me. I'm not a big bible thumper. I'm more of a spiritual person. That's what I want to see. When I call he tells me hold on I was praying lemme call you back. Or he was READING A BOOK! WHAT?! Books are so sexy.

So in closing....
1. Nichova is too old for the drama
2. Nichova needs a strong man that can put her in her place
3. Nichova wants a spiritual book reading man
4. Nichova is inlove with Maxwell. I have watched the youtube of that man about 100X. (This wasn't in the blog but I thought I'd share)


Good Day!

1 comment:

Maryk6 said...

LMAO... I'm mad you keep obsessing with the Maxwell performance video. I never officially put myself back out in the dating scene but the kind of man I'm looking for that will accept my celibacy seems non-existent. But I feel like God is telling me to wait and he knows exactly who will be that one. Patiently waiting =0)