Friday, June 6, 2008

Michael Jackson is STILL THAT DUDE!

I LOVE driving to work on Fridays. All the stations play the BEST music. Russ Parr has the wrong songs, DJ dirty elbows has his 'mix' and Steve Harvey has the music war thing. Today was GREAT.

Steve Harvey was doing only Prince and Michael Jackson music.

So I'm driving and Steve's Michael Jackson choice was 'JAM!!!'. OMG. I was a wreck on Twinbrook Parkway. Have you ever heard the first beat of a song and your knee caps started tingling and you just HAD to dance. I swear I was a'poppin and a'lockin so damn hard I almost hurt myself. (I tend to revert into 80s dances when 80s music comes on)

Michael really is the MAN. I forgot. We cannot let his goulish face prejudice us from the truth. He is still THAT DUDE. The song took me BACK.

Today I shall only play Michael Jackson at my desk. I don't wanna hear nothing but him all day. That's how good I felt this morning.

When the song was done I let out that loud and ignant 'WHEW!'. lol. It was serious in the truck this morning. Alot was going on. Truly a wild scene.

My suggestions to all: If you are driving on a Friday morning listen to the music mixes during the 8 o'clock hour to get your day started right.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Jam came out in the 90s. Pop lockin' should've been out the question.

NicHova said...

leave me alone.
haters...

Maryk6 said...

LMAO... at ur response to 1st commentary. I feel like that almost every friday until I get to work n wished I stayed my butt home!

NicHova said...

I remember that day! I had so much fun driving to work. Always loved me some Mike.
RIP buddy.