Thursday, March 13, 2008

This is the result of my mind wandering.....

Hova is drawing a blank! I don't even know what to discuss. I have things in the back of my head ofcourse but I'm not sure the public is ready so I'll save them for another day.

I guess I'll just talk about randomness I suppose......it's MY blog afterall.

Every wonder what other planets are like. I believe that God created more than just the earth. Are they all just watching their 'viewing devices' wondering what the heck is going on down here? I would be. Kinda like we're on a reality tv show.

If you were watching the world from above, humans wouldn't look so great.
I was watching the Matrix last night and the evil agent dude was tellin Morpheus how humans are viruses. All we do is spread, multiply, use up all the earth's natural resources whilst polluting it and we diminish the populations of other species. I think it's pretty rude how humans are getting on down here. Isn't it?

I'm sorta sick of this place. I think I need for Jesus to come so I can fly around and see what my options are. Ya think maybe we can do like mini-vacations to other galaxies? Fly on Righteousness Airlines between the MilkyWay and Andromeda? I mean why do we put God into such a small box? Remember that we live in a corrupted sinful world. We don't even use 10% of the minds God created. Imagine what we would be about if we were using all 100% like the other created beings out there. They probably got the BOMB video games.

I was telling T how I like the idea of flying up to heaven and when we arrive we are waiting in line for a personalized care package from God....sorta like an informational package like when you get on a cruise ship. Inside there would be some sort of present for our good work and then a dvd or something that we can sit and watch that will explain all those unexplainable things about the world and the universe. Then we can pop in the dvd that describes everything, like the excursion channel on the cruise ship tv. You can book your trip, go to the meeting place and an angel/tourguide will show you the sites.

They probably got the BEST beaches ever! Don't gotta worry about jellyfish and sharks. I imagine playing heaven monopoly with Moses; asking Eve WHAT WAS YOUR PROBLEM! Yes I'd have to explain to Adam the drama he caused in my life by eating that apple with Eve. I think I wanna meet Joseph and try on his coat of many colors. That coat had to be SPECIAL for him to be all sold into slavery for it.

Heaven CANNOT be some misty cloudy place where you just float around. It's PARADISE. God is the creator of creativity itself. His spa resorts must be on point up there.

I really MUST get up in heaven. This place is starting to scratch my skin. Forreal.

Ok folks I think you've learned a bit too much about my imagination.

2 comments:

T said...

lol...well someone told me once that jesus has actually already come for the second time and that we've already been judged and that the earth we kno is hell and we are being punished as we speak and this is our second chance to get to kno jesus. if we choose not to then we go to the real hell with the raging inferno and such.
LOL...mad u characterized heaven as a cruise. I mean i wonder if it is really bliss like that...cuz i'm not sure i'd enjoy being able to kno all the secrets of the universe.
i wonder what would have happened if only eve ate that apple.

NicHova said...

Ok so I KNOW that is false based on the bible. I am at work but i SHALL respond to that first paragraph in your comment.

and dont be all brand new cause you the nosiest person i know. you the one tryna be in the CIA and Area 57 or whatever it's called to know what's going on up in there. have you forgotten?

i think it was more like a pomegranate actually. but if only she had eaten it adam would have still been all perfect and we wouldn't be in this situation. She woulda died and God woulda given him another wife. He loved Eve more than he trusted God thus.....
Technically Adam was the fall of the human race. Maybe God coulda 'rehabilitated' her in some way. Who knows.
but, please visit wheatonsda.org in a few days when the site is done and post your question on the discussion board....i'd like for the masses to be in on the discussion.
:)