Monday, March 10, 2008

Chillin but,.....

It's Monday morning and I'm in a good mood. I had a really productive weekend. That is rare for me. Saturday night I relaxed to the max and Sunday I spent 6hrs at my beloved Panera bread working on my church's website. (Thank you Shaun for your dedication!) After that I went to the movies! My excitement might seem unfounded but I have not seen a movie since Thanksgivingish. And to top it off I went out with one of my friends that I haven't seen since I was 18!

Cool Weekend!

I'm enjoying life though. This is my longest drama free period in my life thus far.

sidenote - i JUST left a2.5hr meeting at work. Interrupted my blog entry-endsidenote

I'm enjoying my newfound drama freeness but I feel like I am lacking direction. I KNOW I need to go ahead and get another degree. I just cannot decide what it should be in. Everyone tells me to just go to med school but I don't know if I want to be that kind of doctor honestly. I want to enjoy going to work...not be in the profession just because it pays well. I've leaned towards Public Health, Health Administration Informatics....bla bla. Cannot decide! My goal is to start my next degree this fall so that leaves me like a month to make a life decision. Everyday it's in the back of my mind. Nothing makes me scream "THATS what I wanna do!" Shouldn't it be like that?

Feel free to leave your advice......even Nichova needs advice here and there. ;)

3 comments:

T said...

ummm just my take on the matter...but i dont think you should rush into making the decision on what kinda degree you want. cuz u are the one that has to complete it.(i mean dont end up startin somethin u dont wanna finish...look at me) I mean if ur heart aint in it...it aint in it. make like a list of stuff u wanna do and the pros and cons.

NicHova said...

my problem is that my heart aint into 'work'. lol. i don't wanna do none at all. it's like deciding between a list of evils.
i need to go to St. Lucia! i cant get the idea of living on an island outa my head.
it could just be that i havent been on a vacation in 1.3 years that is buggin me.
maybe if i get away from a lil bit and come back the picture will be clearer.

LudaKhris said...

Not that this should come as any surprise but I disagree. Although I don't think that you should start if your not going to finish...but who plans on not finishing.

I think its more important to keep your overall life goals in mind and just work as hard as you can to get there. If your goal is to not work, then you should be making education/career goals to help get you there hard or not.

I feel ya on the beach, I'm gonna be chilling when I get old. Even if I'm chilling by my lonesome, ima be the chilling Dr. Choward :-)