Thursday, July 31, 2008

Retracing my steps....

I'm cutting back on the blogging. But not permenantly. I just need some 'me' time. Blogging sort of interferes with my train of thought. I might be working through something personal or studying something Biblical and my mind isn't set for blogging but I do it because it's a habit and I know people read it.

I have alot of things I want to study and investigate within myself so Nichova is stepping away for a little while. I might blog about random things I see here and there but no more blogging about me and my life for a lil bit.

I realized yesterday that getting re-baptized was just the first step in a very long journey. I heard that statement before but I finally get it. It gets harder when you actually stand up for something. Life is cool when you just accept everything and befriend everyone. I'm supposed to feel resistance when I do what is right. I felt it, and it was strong, and I think I slowly caved under the pressure. I've noticed that alot of my old life are creeping back into my present. I've strayed a little bit and that distance between me and God has grown.......I feel the emptiness and that hurts. Imagine that you spend time constantly with your best friend and then slowly you guys just don't chill as tough as you used to. That's how I feel right now.

I need to take a broom and clear things out of my life and my mind. De clutter my life a little bit so God has the room He needs to perform the miracles He always had in store for me. This will also give me the mental clarity to listen to His instruction and live the life that makes me happy. I'm not happy today.

Those who know God know what true peace and joy and happiness feel like. I'm sort of jealous because I used to know what those things felt like. When those feelings leave you feel quite empty.

Tired of feeling empty.

No comments: