Friday, September 19, 2008

Foot massage please

I like foot massages. I think people really underestimate a good massage. My body has been aching and cracking for almost two weeks now. This happens when I am under stress. Work is stressing me; life is stressing me; I am stressing me!

This aint right and I know it. I'm taking baby steps to rid myself of alot of stressors but in the meantime I need a massage.

(This is not a solicitation ad)

I'm at work and my head hurts so I'm taking a blogging break and all I can think to say is how badly I'd like a foot massage and a lavender bath.

A cup of ginger tea with honey would set it off.

Company and companionship are so priceless. I want a human version of the completeness a dog often brings to a bachelor. Just a chill partner that'll crack my toes and watch Lifetime with me.

(Once again, this is not a solicitation ad)

But that's all.

Perfect example of my randomness.

.....I need my back cracked too.

No comments: