Friday, September 4, 2009

Love You Michael.....always and forever

It's been awhile. Alot has happened. As soon as school started I completely forgot about my blog....

I'm 27 now :(

My uncle died in April. He had such a peaceful spirit. He was a gift from God.

In July my hero died.....Michael Jackson. This blog is really inspired by him.
Last night they left him in his final resting place. I can't describe the feeling in me. I didn't know the time it was to occur but last night I couldn't listen to his dance music, only the ballads. It was like his breath was in the air. It might sound crazy but I truly love and miss Michael Jackson. He was my brother, my father and friend all in one. He inspired all the things I love today. My first memories include him. He defined all things magical and spiritual in my formative years. He never let me down as I grew up. He had words of wisdom to walk me through ANY situation. THANK YOU MICHAEL! ALWAYS INLOVE!

I believe God gifts us with certain special people in every generation. These people are gems. They embody God's love; spiritual geniuses. Michael was that person for my generation. Martin Luther King, Princess Diana, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela.......all of these people were presents packaged by God Himself; they were all fragments of the love source.

Last night I looked to the sky and simply thanked God for allowing me to experience the present of Michael Jackson; love unfettered. What a man, what spirit.

I know most won't understand but to the few fortunate ones who do....RIP Michael Jackson, Prince of Music (God Almighty is the King).

No comments: